"Woodford State Bank,
Committed to serving our local communities, providing superior customer service
and working to ensure your financial success."
Founded in Woodford, WI November 10, 1915
- Cecil O Gilmore instrumental in getting charter and served as first President of first Board of Directors.
- C.F. Thompson served as bank’s first C.E.O.
- Business first transacted in what is now the Post Office until moving into its own brick building in 1916.
- In 1979, bank’s present structure was completed.
Expanded with first branch office opening in Monroe, 1984.
- First bank to have offices located in Lafayette and Green Counties.
- Growth moved branch to present location in 1998.
- After 29 years as C.E.O., Terry Schliem’s 2000 retirement promoted Scott DeNure as his successor.
- New 3,800 sq. ft. addition completed in 2009.
Argyle branch office opened in 1999
- Relocated to newly constructed office on Spruce Street in 2004.
South Wayne Office opened in 2001
Blanchardville Office opened in 2007
- Former First National Bank of Blanchardville acquired from Park Bank of Madison.